Are you ready to conquer your next interview? To succeed, you need to understand the expectations.
Virtually all technical interviews follow a very set pattern: you get asked a very specific type of question, you're required to have very specific knowledge, and you're expected to answer—and interact with your interviewer—in a very particular way. Knowing this in advance, and preparing accordingly, is the key to success.
This course was designed to give you what you need to ace a technical interview. Included are:
- videos that walk you through the algorithms and data structures concepts commonly asked in technical interviews
- an explanation of efficiency, and an explanation of how it relates to topics covered throughout the class
- practice problems and quizzes to test your understanding
- a mock interview with a breakdown explaining how interviewers expect you to explain your thought process
- curated links to outside resources, including a special link to live practice interviewing with other Udacity students on Pramp
- if you’re a Nanodegree student, a final project where you can answer interview questions and get feedback from a trained reviewer.
The goal of this course is to prepare you for a real technical interview, so we focus on the material you'll actually be expected to do.